Fresenius Medical Care employees have access to FMC4ME through a login portal. Their credentials will allow them to log in and access the different services available on the portal.
On the portal, employees can view various work-related information. Activating their accounts is required, however, before they can access that information. The below-given section discusses the activation procedure.
FMC4ME Application Activation Process
You can follow the below-given steps to complete your FMC4ME account activation process:
- For activating your account, go to the official website.
- Enter an employee number or contractor ID, your user name, and the Captcha challenge text to activate your account, then click Submit.
- Whenever you cannot read the Captcha characters, click the Refresh button next to Captcha, and a new set of characters will appear.
- The next step is to verify your identity by entering your social security number and date of birth and clicking Submit. This can be done successfully six times.
- Once your credentials have been set, you can then access the system. It is possible to skip this step if you wish. Chairside uses the credential for its employees and contractors, not all of whom are eligible. You must click Continue unless you already have an account.
- To select a security question, you are presented with three options. Answering the first two questions will enable you to reset a forgotten password or retrieve a forgotten user name. The third question is used to verify your identity by the Help Desk staff. When you call for assistance, they will ask you this question.
- Your account has now become active if your account activation process was successful.
- As soon as you create your account, an automated, random password will be sent to your e-mail address.
- Please use the password you received in the email next time you attempt to log in. You will be asked to create a new password of your choice.