The FMC4ME portal allows you to view your employee account and access various services offered by the portal. Accessible applications can be viewed, security questions can be managed, and profile information can be edited.
You can also reset your password in the same portal, and if you forget your username, you can retrieve it. The following section will help you understand the procedure thoroughly for recovering your username.
Follow These Steps To Recover Account Username
For those who do not remember their FMC4ME username, you can follow the steps below to recover it from the official portal.
- First of all, open a web browser on any of your devices.
- Visit the official website at www.fmc4me.com.
- You can recover your user name by clicking “I forgot my user name” on the Sign-In screen. When you are asked to recover your username, enter your last name, the last four digits of your social security number, your birthday, and the captcha text.
- You can refresh your browser by clicking the Refresh button next to Captcha if you cannot read the characters. There will be a new set of characters.
- Answering your two security questions is prompted when the information provided matches. You can submit your answers by clicking Submit.
- If you answered correctly, your user name would appear on the screen. Additionally, you will receive an email. Please contact the Help Desk if you receive a notifying email but have not attempted to retrieve your username.
Recovering your username is very important as it is essential for logging into your account. Also, when you try to reset your account password, you will need your username. Hence, once you successfully recover it, note it down somewhere to avoid any future inconveniences.