With the FMC4ME portal, employees can now access a wide range of resources from any device, anywhere, anytime. There are several benefits to the portal that ease the lives of many employees.
After successful login, you can begin using the benefits associated with your account. If you want to know more about the various benefits available on the portal, read the following section.
Take Advantage Of FMC4ME Employee Benefits
If you are a Fresenius Medical Care employee, you can avail various benefits by accessing the FMC4ME portal.
- Creating an environment of value and leadership in which employees feel valued is an essential principle of FMC. In putting their patients first, they can better care for each other and their patients.
- Since 2014, more than 5,100 leaders have taken part in Leading with Values, learning how to identify and achieve goals, collaborate effectively, and empower themselves and others.
- An Employee Service Center section has been created to support mental health on every level in the organization. There is a wide variety of tools available to help work-life balance, build resilience, maintain a healthy body, manage family situations, deal with financial challenges, provide care for others, overcome substance abuse, cope with chronic illness, and overcome loneliness.
- When a tragedy or emergency occurs, the CARES Fund enables them to provide financial support to their employees. Financial assistance is available when employees are in need through this dedicated call center, which has a 48-hour turnaround. Employees contribute to the CARES Fund across all levels and divisions within the company.
- First-Year Focus is designed to create a world-class experience for employees during the process of hiring, onboarding, training, and developing them. A total of 9,182 clinical staff members will be affected by First-Year Focus in 2020.
- The first dialysis provider to offer a Clinical Advancement Program for registered nurses is Fresenius Kidney Care. Nursing excellence is fostered through this project-based professional development program.
- Additionally to dialysis, Fresenius Kidney Care offers Nursing Advancement Programs for nurses. With this project-based training program, nurses are nurtured in a culture of nursing excellence.